The Nebraska Legislature enacted two laws, LB 79-1013 and LB 79-1014 as guidelines for Poverty and Limited English Proficient Plans. This web site will offer guidance, support and resources for successful completion of these plans.
Poverty/LEP Plan Questions for Financial, Submission, Approval and Accessing:
- Allowance Expenditure Requirements or State Aid Certification. Go to Finance and Organizational Services and scroll down to “FOS Programs.”
- Questions/anwers on plan purpose, plan submission and accessing plans can be found in the document listed below "Questions and Answers for the Poverty and LEP Plans."
- Assistance in completing or additional questions, refer to the Resource Guide.
LEP and Poverty Plans for 2014-15 school year: Due October 15
- Contact Bryce Wilson with questions at 402 471 4320 or email@example.com
- Updated 2013-2014 Resource Guide
Questions and Answers for the Poverty and LEP Plans (September 2011)