National School Lunch Program - NSLP
Forms & Resource Center
- Blank Recipe Form.doc
- Blank Recipe Form.pdf
- Blank Recipe Form with Lines.doc
- Blank Recipe Form with Lines.pdf
- Blank Recipe Form for Commercial Items.doc
- Blank Recipe Form for Commercial Items.pdf
- Information Standardized Recipe Must Include.pdf
- Milk Recipe steps to save time.pdf
- Steps to Standardize a Recipe.pdf
Other Resouces for Recipes
- USDA Recipes - NFSMI - These recipes were revised from the 1988 Quantity Recipes for School Food Service and the 1995 Tool Kit for Healthy School Meals and now have updated yields from the Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs and using the 2005 Food Code for the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Order Form for USDA Recipes for Schools.doc - Save this order form to your computer and complete the form in Microsoft Word and e-mail the file to the address listed on the form.
- FNCS Recipe Box - Food and Nutrition Service and the Center for Nutrition Policy and Promoation. Contains a collection of quick, delicious, cost-effective recipes for every type of cook.
- USDA Recipe Finder
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Recipes
- Kansas School Recipes
- Kansas Healthy School Menu.doc
- Team Nutrition Recipes for Healthy Kids Webpage