EESA Title V Part A: Elementary and Secondary Act of 1965 as amended by the No Child Let Behind
The purpose of this part are:
- To support local education reform efforts that are consistent with and support statewide education reform efforts.
- To provide funding to enable State educational agencies and local educational agencies to implement promising educational reform programs and school improvement programs based on scientifically-based research.
- To provide a continuing source of innovation and educational improvement, including support programs to provide library services and instructional and media materials.
- To meet the educational needs of all students, including at-risk youth.
- To develop and implement education programs to improve school, student, and teacher performance, including professional development activities and class size reduction programs.
Nebraska Department of Education
301 Centennial Mall South
P.O. Box 94987
Lincoln, Nebraska 68509