Federal Programs Home Page
Education is primarily a State and local responsibility in the United States. It is States and communities, as well as public and private organizations of all kinds, that establish schools and colleges, develop curricula, and determine requirements for enrollment and graduation. These federal programs assist in completing the educational goals of our students.
- Everything you wanted to know about Federal Programs..but were afraid to ask.
- Local Report Card Requirements
- Administrator Days Information 7/2013
- C.O.P. Agenda 7/15/2014 (doc.)
- ESEA/NCLB Updates (10/2011)
- Federal Programs Staff Listing
Waiver Request Notices
Financial Files and Allocations
Federal Programs presents:
Everything you wanted to know about Federal Programs.... but were afraid to ask.
Holiday Inn Convention Center
Registration 8:00 - 8:30 AM
- Everything...Federal Programs General Session
- Allowable Expenditures & Submitting Requests for Reimbursements
- Federal Accountability
- Preparing for NCLB Monitoring: Time and Effort Reporting
- Data Reporting for Title I
- Highly Qualified Teacher and Para Requirements
- Title III-Language Acquisition
- Blending Parent Involvement
- Title I-A Targeted Services
- Identifying and Serving Homeless Students