Early Head Start - Child Care Partnerships
Early Head Start - Child Care Partnership Webinar
Date: April 29, 2014
Time: 2:00-3:00 CDT
Webinar recording will be posted soon.
In January 2014, Congress appropriated $500,000,000 to expand the number and quality of early learning slots for infants and toddlers through the Early Head Start - Child Care Partnership Initiative. This is a new competitive grant opportunity to support the partnership of Early Head Start programs with child care providers. Under the EHS-CC Partnership either an existing or new Early Head Start grantee will partner with regulated center-based or family child care providers. Applicants who propose a partnership with local child care providers and demonstrate strong alignment with other Federally, State, or locally funded early childhood programs, such as Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF), will receive strong competitive priority. All Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership grantees must follow Early Head Start Program Performance Standards.
To learn more about the Early Head Start - Child Care Partnership
- For content/registration/applying: Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center
- Additional Resources found at Build Initiative EHS-CC Partnerships
- Seven webinars have been provided on various topics pertaining to this initiative.
Click here To view these webinars and supporting documentation/resources
- Fact Sheet
- Draft Application Criteria
- Frequently Asked Questions about Early Head Start-Child Care Partnerships 4/28/14
- Early Head Start Child Care Partnership document