National School Lunch Program - NSLP
Forms & Resource Center
- Milk Substitutions Handouts. The two handouts contain the same information in a different format.
- Milk Substitution for Children with a Non-Disabling Medical or Special Dietary Need.pdf
- Milk Substitution in the National School Lunch Program For Students with Non-Disabling Medical or Special Dietary Needs.pdf
- USDA guidance memorandum SP 07-2010 - Q&As: Milk Substitution for Children with Medical or Special
Dietary Needs (Non-Disability)
- Special Needs
- Resource List on Food Allergies and Intolerances for Consumers 2010.pdf
- Special Needs Resources
- Accommodating Children with Special Dietary Needs -This guidance document was created in 1995 and minor revisions were made in 2001. Since that time, significant changes have occurred in relevant laws that affect this document. The guidance is currently under revision to incorporate current versions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). This will allow schools to understand fully the current requirements for accommodating students with disabilities in school nutrition programs. We will post the revision as soon as it is available. PDF PPT
- Food Allergy Research & Education - www.foodallergyorg/cdc
- Diabetes Packet Meeting Special Dietary needs of Children with Diabetes.pdf - Nutrition Services, Nebraska Department of Education
- How to Read a Label for Special Diets.pdf including milk-free, egg-free, peanut-free, wheat-free, soy-free and tree nut-free diets. Document provided from The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network at www.foodallergy.org
- Managing Food Allergies in Schools - Video, released by the National Food Service Management Institute.
- List of Resources from Video