Health Departments of Nebraska
County and District Health Department Websites
- Central District Health Department
- Douglas County Health Department
- East Central District Health Department
- Elkhorn Logan Valley Public Health Department
- Four Corners Health Department
- Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department
- Loup Basin Public Health Department
- North Central District Health Department
- Northeast Nebraska Public Health Department
- Panhandle Public Health District
- Public Health Solutions District Health Department
- Red Willow County Health Department
- Sandhills District Health Department & Clinic
- Sarpy/Cass Department of Health and Wellness
- Scotts Bluff County Health Department
- South Heartland District Health Department
- Southeast District Health Department
- Southwest Nebraska Public Health Department
- Three Rivers Public Health Department
- Two Rivers Public Health Department
- West Central District Health Department
Your Family's Health
A faith-inspired organization, Clinic with a Heart serves the uninsured and underinsured through a ministry of healthcare. Its volunteers provide free healthcare with hospitality, dignity, and grace. As part of its commitment to its patients it serves as a gateway to other human service agencies helping patients in finding an appropriate healthcare home.
Community Action Partnership of Western Nebraska (CAPWN)
Community Action Partnership of Western Nebraska is a Community Action Partnership and member of a national network of over 1,000 community action agencies across America. It is a non-profit community based health and human services organization that serves low-income, disadvantaged, and those unable to meet their needs through other sources.
Lutheran Family Services of Nebraska (LFS) is a faith-based, not-for-profit, multi-service human care agency with more than 30 locations across Nebraska and locations in Council Bluffs, Iowa and Wichita, Kansas. Its mission is to provide human care services that build and strengthen individual, family and community life. LFS’ services-ranging from prevention to intensive treatment are as diverse as the people it serves. LFS’ programs and services are available to everyone regardless of age, race, religion, or income.
Community and Migrant Health Centers exist to provide affordable, accessible and acceptable primary health care in Nebraska.
The National Netwrok of Medicine/MidContinental Region supports collaboration among over 400 member libraries and information centers in the states of Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Nebraska, and Missouri.
The PCM Medical Clinic exists to offer physical, emotional and spiritual healing to hurting people in Lincoln, Nebraska who lack medical insurance or the ability to pay for health care.
The People's Health Center provides affordable, comprehensive, accessible, culturally appropriate, cost-effective primary health care. The Center will serve people of the Lincoln, Nebraska area, especially those individuals/families with limited resources or with other barriers to health care to improve their overall health status.
Health Materials for your Family
Farm Safety 4 Just Kids
The mission of Farm Safety 4 Just Kids is to promote a safe farm environment to prevent health hazards, injuries, and fatalities to children and youth.
Flu (H1N1 virus) information from the Center for Disease Control
The Pepin Comic Book animated series covers seven immunization topics: Td, Chickenpox, MMR, DTaP, Hep A, Hep B, and After the Shot. These popular education materials are available in English and Spanish.