Lesson Plans for Family & Consumer Sciences
Nebraska FCS teachers are creative and very willing to share materials with each other. This site will include lesson plans that have been designed by Nebraska teachers that engage students in learning significant content linked to FCS Standards.
Process for Submission:
1. Download the standard lesson plan. Click here for the form.
2. Complete all parts of the lesson plan form. The lesson plan may be for one day or encompass several days on instruction. The lesson plan form will likely be expanded to result in more than one page.
3. Lesson plan must be the work of the author with appropriate citations and/or permissions presented at the time of submission.
4. Attachments are permitted. You may include powerpoints, think sheets, evaluation rubrics, etc. as attachments.
5. Teach to at least one group of students. Make modifications, if needed.
6. Submit via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. A review committee, composed of practicing professionals, may be used to determine if any revisions are needed prior to posting.