QUICK RESOURCE LIST
The links below provide access to reports, contact information or additional web sites.
Course Codes and Clearing Endorsements Page - formerly Appendix D
Excellence in Teaching Act
Attracting Excellence to Teaching Program and Enhancing Excellence in Teaching Program
- Annual Application for Approval - NDE 20-004 Form 2015-16 version available in 2015
- Endorsement Matrices - Rule 24
Directory of Postsecondary Institutions in Nebraska
- Nebraska's Coordinating Commission for Postsecondary Education
Directory of U.S. Colleges - The College Database
Nebraska Educator Preparation Meetings
Sep 16-17 ESU-PDO Joint Meeting, ESU #3
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- NDE Contact - Sharon Katt (email@example.com)
Sep 19 Music Endorsement Ad Hoc
Oct 2 Meeting with ETS Personnel at the Center for People in Need. Contact Pat Madsen (402.471.4863) at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Marlene Beiermann (402.471.3397) at email@example.com.
Oct 2 NACTE Meeting at the Center for People in Need – time TBA. Contact Kass Rempp, firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct 3 NCTE Meeting at the Country Inn & Suites.
Oct 8-9 State Program Approval Meeting – details under development. Contact Marlene Beiermann (402.471.3397) or Pat Madsen (402.471.4863)