2011 - 2012 Nonpublic Curriculum Report
- Curriculum Reporting System Instruction Manual (pdf file) (updated 1/17/2012)
- Course Codes and Clearing Endorsements (pdf file) (updated 2/27/2012)
- Course Code List (pdf file) (updated 9/30/2011)
The file below is a spreadsheet of valid course codes for 2011-2012
- Course Codes (Excel file)
The file below is a spreadsheet of valid course codes and the endorsements for the course codes. The file provides course code, course name, course short name, endorsement codes and endorsement names.
- Course Codes and Endorsements (Excel file)
- Biennial Courses Form (NDE 08-023)
- Cooperative Arrangements Form (NDE 08-021)
All Synchronous and Asynchronous courses will be listed on the Nonpublic Curriculum Reporting System. On-site teachers and college teachers (having the appropriate certificate) will be listed via the NDE Portal on the Staff Reporting System. A curriculum report will be generated for each teacher entered.
The Nonpublic Curriculum Reporting System will open January 19, 2012. At that time, all distance learning and web-based courses will be listed under an on-site teacher or a college teacher. There will be a column titled "Special Course Indicator" on each curriculum report. For each synchronous course, the number "4" will be inserted; and for each asynchronous course, the number "5" will be inserted.
For questions concerning Synchronous and Asynchronous courses, please see Rule 10-004.04D.
DRE Staff Directory