Purpose: Provide eMSS-SE to interested beginning special education teachers.
Eligible Applicants: Nebraska Institutes of Higher Education with special education teacher preparation programs.
Amount of Funding Available: No more than $24,900 up to 12 months.
PILOT PROJECT FOR MENTORING BEGINNING SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS
Request for Proposals
- Application Guidelines
- NDE Grant Related Forms/Resources
- Abstract, optional if components are included in narrative
- Budget for Discretionary Funds, optional if components are included in narrative
- Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters (NDE 06-067), required
- Final Report, Optional Format
- Letter of Intent, Required
- Report of Expenditures (NDE 28-003), expenses reimbursement claim form
- NDE State and Federal Grant Management Requirements and Guidance
Alice Senseney, email@example.com