Thinking About School Improvement
Continuous school improvement encourages a coordinated, focused school-wide approach through which those who work in schools can carry out society’s trust and demonstrate that this trust is well placed.
- Guiding and Aligning Improvement in Nebraska Schools
Continuous Improvement Leadership
The district administrative team and an appointed steering committee have primary responsibility for leading, coordinating, and monitoring the continuous improvement process.
- Step 1: Establish a Steering Committee for the Continuous Improvement Process
- Step 2: Build Understanding and Commitment to the Purpose and Process of Continuous Improvement
- Step 3: Develop the Timeline
- Step 4: Create Committee Structures
- Step 5: Update the Mission