Websites and Other Resources
- Nebraska Standards
- Essential Education Policy
- Curriculum Mapping
- NDE Academic Standards Comparison Forms
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools Curriculum Management Plan (Framework)
The myeLearning.org has the following Nebraska goals:
- Develop web-based methods of staff development for Nebraska educators.
- Offer an array of commercially and independently designed web-based staff development trainings.
- Promote the utilization of web-based staff development opportunities throughout the consortium region.
- Promote the development of web-based opportunities throughout the consortium region.
- Foster the utilization of web-based learning in K- 12 education.
- Research the potential of a statewide Learning Management System (LMS) that will integrate with current district Student Information Systems (SIS)
Resources offered to subscribing schools include ANGEL instructor and student guides, Curriculum Mapper, ePortfolio, how-to-manuals for the basic operations and features of the ANGEL software, implementation plan templates and presentations.