Setting the Goals: Guiding Questions
- What supports are needed to maintain current levels of success across buildings, grade levels, and classrooms? How often should areas of strength be monitored to insure maintaining present levels of success?
- Will selected goals enhance academic learning for all students?
- Do selected goals reflect the consensus of all staff in order to insure their implementation?
- Are selected goals consistent across all levels and classes PreK-12 and adapted appropriately to reflect the level and ability of all students?
- Do instructional strategies that are presently utilized engage students in learning?