Creating the Profile: Step-by-Step Process
- Have a leadership team identify and collect relevant data, research, and resources.
- Establish professional learning communities in your district/school that will read and study information selected by the leadership team.
- Once all relevant data is collected, staff should work together to analyze information. Data should include information about the students in your district and school, by grade, and by classroom. Data should be disaggregated by subgroups for further analysis. Include representation from all stakeholder groups in the study including family members, students, and community representatives.
- Collect relevant research that will assist you as you create your plan.
- Collect relevant resources that will assist you as you create your plan.